A. Account Opening Form:
1. There are some section on the form that doesn't appply to our company, can i leaveit blank?
No. you need to mark it as N/A if such questions/options doesn't apply.
2. I have more than 3 beneficial owners and/or authorized signatories for our company, what will i do?
you can print multiple copies of page 3 (Person information) and pages 5 (specimen Signature)
3. Do I have to have person to be mentioned on the account opening form?
No we only need the names of the individules who are mainly in charge of the account.
4. I am only an authorized person and not an owner of the company, what documents should I submit?
You Need fill out the forms and mention that you are an authorized signatory.
Also you need to provide an Authorization letter under company letterhead stating that you are
authorized for the account with signatures of all beneficial owner of the company.
5. I am a only a silent partners and the rest of partners will be the one in charge of the account, what
documents should i submit?
No need to fill out the account opening form but you need to submit your passport and an
authorization letter (depending on the number of shares that you are having).
6. I am intrerested to do all type of business with your company, can i mark all options on section C?
U need to mark only the option of the service/business that you want to do with us.
marketing all option would mean that required documents for each commodity type
will be requested from your side.
7. Our company is based outside UAE, do we have to send the ORIGINAL COPY of the
Account Opening forms right away?
No. The account forms are still subject for initial review. We Kindly request that you send a scanned
copy first to our CRM department (email@example.com. We will advise you when to send the
original copy forms and otherdocument that are needed as original copy.
8. I am interested to open an account as an individual Entity. can i use the same form on your website?
At the current time, we do not open an individual account.world-class business relations through our
e-registration procedure. Customers must download, fill out and affix their signature and stamp
on each page. upon completion, you can email the form to our CRM
9. I do not have an email address, can i open an account without it?
No. it is mandatory to have an email since communications like
updates, request,clarifications are done through email
10. I have some changes with our contact detail, Do i need to resubmit a new account opening form?
No. you can submit a company letterhead stating your new contact detail with signature and
company stamp on it.
B. Required Documents:
1. We have all the documents as per your list on the website, can we open the account immediately?
No. The documents mentioned are still subject for review. there are still some documents that can
be requested from your side upon initial receipt of your documents. Evalution of the account can be
approved or rejected.
2. Our documents are not in English text , can we submit it accordingly?
No. We request that documents (expect Arabic) to be translated by a notary public.
3. Our country doesn't have a tradelicense, what can we submit?
No. Each country has diffrent set of documents. Generally, we require the business documets that
proves that you are legal to conduct such services in precious metal trading, exporting or mining.
4. Our Memorandum of Association (MOA) Contains company shareholders not individual shareholders,
is a business license enough?
No. We need to know all the umtimate Beneficial Owners (UBO) of the company regardless if they
won't play a role on the account. we will be requesting trade licenseand passport copy of all UBO's.
5. I am quite hesitant to submit my supplier documents. Is it really necessary?
Yes As per DMCC and OECD guidelines, we need to know the origin from where the metal
(e.g gold,silver...)is coming from. All documentsthat will be requested will only be utilized for
compliace purposes only.
6. I have a few documents right now but the other documents are not available at the current time, can
we proceed with opening my account?
No. We need all documents prior to opening your account.
C. Account Opening Procedures:
1. How long will it take for the review of my application to open an account?
Once all documents are completely submitted (per confirmation from our side), please allow at least
3-5 business days to complete the evalution of your application.
2. Can I Proceeds with any shipment with my supplier while the evalution of my account is it process?
No. We will not be accepting any transaction for your company
since you still have no account with us.
3. My application has been approved per the documents that i have submited? what is the next step?
You will be advised by the assigned Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) for the next step on your
4. My application has been Rejected per the evalution process. can the decision be overturned with
submission of other documents? will I be able to know the reason of the rejection?
No. Decision will be final since the compliance team and the management have made the
review on it. Rejecting an account doesn't base solely on the documents that was submitted
but on the internal compliace criteria that the company is utilizing.
We have a several factors that we evalution for clients who wants to open an account with us.
5. I have an account already but there has been some changes when it comes to the nature of the
business that i want to do with my account, what document do you need from us?
You need to contact your assigned CRM so that they can advise you accordingly. do not proceed
with any shipment/transaction since it will be put on hold from our side without the receipt of
the required document.
6. I have a lot of question on my your process. Whom should i call?
For more assistance/questions regarding your application, please contact our CRM department
via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971-4-4486900